How to fix iPhone Stuck on Battery Logo
iPhone issues and how to fix them quickly. Answer the following questions below:
- iPhone stuck on the battery logo?
- Cracked iPhone screen?
- Dead iPhone battery?
- Won’t turn on?
- Will not charge?
- Not responding
If you answered yes to any of those questions then you must be holding the poisoned Apple that the witch was supposed to give to snow white. Now your iPhone has a special sort of death that the witch cast a spell on from her spellbook. The only way you can make as good as new is to…well we are not going to follow the story, but I have other solutions for your iPhone.
How to fix iPhone Stuck on Battery Logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the battery logo you definitely have a bad battery. You have to ask yourself is it worth the money to buy a new iPhone or should I buy a new battery?
I have some quick fixes for you to try out at home. Before we get to those fixes sort of like treatments per se, ensure to review the symptoms list below to see if the battery is the main cause:
- iPhone is stuck on the battery logo
- iPhone will not charge after battery drain, for example, keeps charging and still will not boot up to the apple logo
- Battery draining fast, for example, it goes from 25% to 1% within a few minutes
- Constantly have to keep your iPhone on the charger at all times, for example, will not stay fully charged even for 5 minutes.
- Reboot the iPhone cause that is the number one solution for everything just like our computers, but still stuck at the battery logo: iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, iPhone SE and iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Bad Battery
- Constantly charging your iPhone all day
- Leaving your iPhone charging overnight
- Too many apps refreshing in the background (Settings> General > Background App Refresh)
- Too many apps that can access your location in the background (Settings > Privacy > Location Services)
- Did not upgrade to the new IOS
- Email auto fetching is turned on
- iCloud keychain is enabled
I think at this point you fully understand that the battery is the culprit. Below is a quick fix. If you are not comfortable with some of these quick fixes move on to the next treatment which is buying iPhone Battery Kit:
Quick fix 1: How to Fix Your iPhone with a Hairdryer
Quick fix 1 will hold you over until you decide to buy a battery kit for your iPhone. The following tools needed to quickly fix your iPhone:
- HairDryer (not kidding…please refer to notes below if you do not have a hairdryer or not comfortable with using a hairdryer)
- Watch the following YouTube video How to Fix iPhone Stuck at Battery Logo for demonstration. The video is below.
- Next, follow the steps provided below:
Note: If you are not comfortable with using a hairdryer. You can use other heat sources to fix your iPhone as such: Heat Pack, heat pad, hand warmers, heat from a Laptop or TV, body warmth (your body is a walking charger that produces heat) simply put your iPhone in your pocket, hug your iPhone, under your armpit or other heat sources. Think outside the box!
- If you have an iPhone case currently protecting your phone, remove it first
- With the hairdryer either in warm or hot mode, but not cold mode. Aim approximately 12 inches from the backside of the iPhone where the Apple Logo is.
- Turn on the hairdryer and keep aiming at the back of the iPhone approximately 12 inches away for at least ONE MINUTE!
- After one minute is up, turn off the hairdryer. Flip iPhone over and…the Apple logo should appear
- If the Apple Logo does not appear and the battery logo is still showing either you did it wrong or you need to have the iPhone plugged into the charger when doing these steps again. If it did not work the first time. I highly recommend waiting at least 15 minutes before attempting this again with the hairdryer.
You can not keep continuing to use the hairdryer forever to jump start your iPhone. The battery will eventually swell up. If the battery swells up it will cause the front screen to pop out. If the screen pops out it could crack your screen. Either way, if this happens you will need a new battery of course and a new screen!
Subscribe on YouTube
Quick Fix 2: How to Replace Your iPhone Battery
Instead of buying a new iPhone it is much cheaper to buy a new battery. You can order online and replace the battery yourself You can repair your iPhone in 15 minutes. If you do not want to then go to an Apple repair shop to replace your battery. Purchase the kits from Amazon to include a YouTube video on How to Replace Your iPhone Battery. STOP! No hairdryer required! DIY iPhone battery upgrade
Subscribe on YouTube
Quick Fix 3: How to replace your iPhone screen
Ugh! That famous word from Charlie Brown! Whatever you do…do not buy a new iPhone. Buy a new iPhone screen kit and repair it yourself, go to the Apple repair shop to fix your cracked iPhone screen or get with someone that willing to replace your screen. It only takes about 15 minutes to repair your iPhone.
From the writer:
Alan Adams assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this blog or video. Alan Adams recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, expensive electronics, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Alan Adams, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Alan Adams. Only attempt repairs if you can accept responsibility for the results, whether they are good or bad. How to fix iPhone Stuck on Battery Logo